We are happy to announce that our beloved Jacksonville Landing location is officially reopening on 4.24. We’ve updated everything! The kitchen, the bar, and a newly airconditioned patio. The wait was well worth it.
To celebrate, we are bringing a St Paddy’s Day atmosphere back to the Jacksonville Landing on 4.28. You’ve heard of “Christmas in July”, well we are doing “St Patrick’s Day in April”.
Come join us as we celebrate the Grand Re-Opening of our location down on the St. Johns River.
– Spade McQuade and The Allstars kick it off, playing Friday 4.27 from 8pm – midnight
– Saturday night it will be Gypsie Kiss a trio with guys from Rathkeltair
– $5 Green Beer while it lasts
– Plus lots of beads, t-shirts, etc to give away
– Your BEST St Paddy’s attire strongly encouraged
For more information, and to join the guest list for updates, visit our Facebook event.